Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Best Friends

I am devoting this whole post to my best friendssss:]

Friends ar everything to me. Without em, i seriously would not be able to survive. Who would i tell all my crappy problems to? Who would i tell all my amazing secrets to? Who would i have fun with day after day? Yeah, nobody! I LovE lOve loVe lOvE LoVe mY BfFs

**Bffs**
S.E.
A.B.
C.G.
M.P.
S.N.
E.B.
L.C.
B.S.
L.W.
M.S.
B.H.
C.B.
E.E.
A.S.
C.C.
T.A.
M.M.
------
C.S.
S.D.
B.F.
D.W.
J.R.
M.W. i guess.... hehe jk
B.P.
L.W.
F.M.
F.L.
C.S.
N.V.
C.Y.

**You know who you aree** P.S. And sooo sorry if i forgot you, Just tell me! Please!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u have justin but not me! thanks eva! lol jk :]]

--CHANDLERRRR <3

Unknown said...

haha JK! i found me lol..wow i am RETARDED. did u hav fun at hayowenta? IM me! <3

--chandler